This weekend offers a lot. If you want to spend your weekend partying or if you just want to relax, there is something to do for everyone. If you’re in Switzerland and want to experience something you can’t in your own country I think you should visit the Luzerner Fasnacht, (carnival) one of the biggest carnivals in Switzerland. It started February the 23 and goes on until March the 18. If you want to know what “Fasnacht” is, check out my other blog: Fasnacht.
If you’re not the Fasnacht-type but you want to party you should go to our many clubs or bars. In my opinion there are the most clubs and bars in the Kanton Basel, Luzern, Lausanne and Zuerich. If you like Techno-Music you should check out these Clubs: Kiste, Hive, Nordstern, Kugl, Borderline and a lot more. And if you like Charts-Music check out these Clubs: Kaufleuten, Velvet, Java, Mad Wallstreet, Kanzlei, Schüür und a lot more.
If you want to spend your weekend calmly you should either stay at home and cook something or arrange a movie night. But if you don’t want to spend your day/ evening at home check out these events:
- Fair: Animal and technology, Olma Messen St. Gallen 23. February 2017 – 26. February 2017 Sankt Gallen, St. Gallen, Schweiz
- ALPINEN FIS-SKI-WELTCUPRUN 2017 24. February 2017 – 26. February 2017 Crans-Montana, Schweiz
- Night sledding and skiing 24. February 2017 at 18:30 – 22:30 Splügen, Schweiz
- Freestyleshow 25. February 2017 at 20:00 – 0:00 Sörenberg, 6174 Flühli, Schweiz
- 10 km de Payerne (Lauf) 26. February 2017 Payerne, Schweiz
And of course there is a lot more to do! Enjoy your weekend!